Want to work while others sleep? We are now hiring a night guard for the winter seasonSesong
Want to work while others sleep? We are now hiring a night receptionist for the winter season
We are looking for A service minded night guards to our front desk who like to work while the others sleep.
The position includes the check-in and check-out of our guests and the execution of tasks according to the current checklist of the department, as well as the responsibility for the safety of our guests.
As a receptionist you will ensure that guests always receive the best welcome as you will be the first impression the guest gets from the hotel.
This is primarily a main position (100%) with 7 days on and 7 days off.
You work 10 hours shift starting 22.00 and ending 08.00 the following morning.
• You are a person who likes to provide service to our guests.
• You master English fluently written and spoken. A asset if you speak and write a Scandinavian language
· You need to be a holder of Eu passport /Schengen visa or a Norwegian D-number
• You are willing to take responsibility and cope with unforeseen things on a tight arm.
• You are familiar with Visbook system (not required)
• Experience from the industry and / or other service industry is an advantage.
• You are a team player with a natural "Yes I can" attitude.
When to start: 1rst of December to the 1rst of May (possibilities for prolonging for the summer season)
· An exciting and varied job with pleasant colleagues
· Good training
· Discounted rates in the hotel, our Spa, sport shop and restaurants in the hotel.
· Staffhousing in the hotel
· 190,- nok per hour
We look forward to hearing from you!
Written application must be sent to Marte Torset, e-mail: email@example.com
Krav til kompetanse
- Fluent in english, asset if you speak a Scandinavian language
- Holder of Eu passport/Schengen visa or a norwegain d- number
- Experience from the tourism industry
- Familiar with Visbook booking system
- Team player
- Service minded
- Self going