We are looking for you: You are connected with our mission and core values. You describe yourself as someone with a can-do attitude, independent, strong communicator and you work well with guests and colleagues alike to help create an amazing experience on a daily basis.
- Workday planning and registration of hours
- Quality controls, guest service, personnel responsibility
- Deliver excellent service to our guests
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to team members. Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of IDP personal training program.
- Work effectively with other leaders, supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, and corporate partners.
- Uphold IDP quality and work standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
- Monitors basic personnel policy, reviews policies relating to personnel actions and training along with professional development programs. Ensures that human resources procedures and policies are followed and that deviations are effectively managed.
- Support our team to achieves higher goals and standards
- Follows the departments work guidelines and helps promote a positive attitude and work culture within the department
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Must be an EU/EES citizen or have documentation to work in NORWAY
- Leadership qualities
- Must have good communication in English
- Work independently
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Driving license
- communicate in Norwegian
- experience in leadership