Workplace: Skogstad Hotell Titel: Breakfast waiter/chef
Duration: From June with the possibility of extension. This is a seasonal contract of 100%, with the possibility of extra work in other departments.
We look for people who like to work with and among people, and who thrive in the service industry. You need to like working in the service business, have a good understanding of how a good guest experience should be and be motivated by providing good customer service.
Your job as a breakfast waiter/chef:
– Preparation of the breakfast buffét and restaurant, before and after opening hours
– Cleaning tables, keeping the restaurant neat and tidy during service
– Filling up the buffét during service
– Make sure guests have a good overall experience
– Participate in and actively work with the goals of the department
– Follow-up of routines
Experience and qualifications that we want you to have and can share with us:
– Experience with similar jobs in the service industry
– Master English fluently both written and oral, and preferably a Scandinavian language.
– European passport/ d-number/ Norwegian ID number, or a norwegian work visa
– Personal qualities we look for in you:
– Quality-conscious within sales and service
– Operational, flexible and service-oriented
– Ability to cope with high work pressure with a smile
– Likes to work in teams
– Ability to take responsibility and give good guest experience
– An exciting and varied job together with great colleagues
– Discounts at the hotel, at our spa and our partners
– Helpful with housing
About the employer:
Skogstad hotel opened its doors in 1905 and has been run for 5 generations. The hotel has 83 rooms in different categories and is located in the heart of Hemsedal town center. We have 10 full-time employees, and in high season we have around 30 employees.
Please send an application letter, CV and other relevant documents to Adriana Sanchez, e-mail: email@example.com
We take applicants into interviews on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!